Saturday, March 29, 2008

When I become old...........




































































** When I become old, I'm not the one who is not like before. Understand me and treat me in patience!

** When I accidently pour rice and curry on the clothes with weak hands~~When I forget to tie my shoes, don't disgust me. Please remember the things that I taught you when you were young!

** When I retell the Same things that I told several times already, don't cut the conversation and listen with patience. Please remember that I used to tell DIFFERENT thousand stories everynight to make you sleep!

** Don't blame on me when I need your help to give me a bath because I can't move properly! Please imagine the scene that I was giving bath you everyday without blaming on you!

** Don't tease or shout on me when I don't know how to use modern electronic devices! Please remember that I always answered patiently all your "WHY" questions when you were a child!

** Please let me hold your strong hands to support my old and weak body move and walk! Please remember that I practiced you to walk step by step patiently!

** When I even forget the things that I'm telling and change different topics to and fro randomly, give me time to think about my current topic to keep on! Topics are not important for me! I'm just satisfied if you listen to me by my side!

** Day after day, don't feel upset looking at my wrinkles on my skin! Just understand me and courage me! As I pointed out the ways for your life successes when you were young, please accompany me now in my last times before I die! I will accept your love and coolness with smiles. In those smiles, you will clearly see My Endless Love!!!.................
*******************************************

*** If your parents tell you that they totally hate you and no love left for you seriously, their love is still much more than ~ when someone tells you that they love you the same as their life!!!

*** In other words~ your parents' hate is much better than someone's great love to you!

*** I hope you all can appreciate your parents' Love upon you very well and realize how enormous their Love is!!!

Translated from a Dhamma handout

No comments:

Post a Comment