Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Blind Boy!

There is a blind boy who was blind since born. He doesn't know how a human being like, how Mother Nature like because he has never seen anything at all.
People are so pity upon him because of his blindness. They use to tell him how they pity of him. But the blind boy responses, "What does loss mean? If you have something before and you lose it one day, that's called "loss." If there is someone who has seen how a human being like, how Mother Nature like and they get blind, then they can't see those things anymore that they used to, that's called "loss." But for me, I have never seen those things since I was born, how come you can tell me that I lose something. In fact, I lose nothing! I remain the same as I was born!"


[from Nineth grade English textbook]

No comments:

Post a Comment